Wednesday, January 13, 2010

H O M E

Another summer dayhas come and gone awayIn Paris or Rome...but I wanna go home...uhm Homemay be surrounded bya million people Istill feel all alonejust wanna go homeI miss you, you knowAnd I've been keeping all the lettersthat I wrote to you,Each one a line or twoI'm fine baby, how are you?I would send them but I know that it's just not enoughMy words were cold and flatAnd you deserve more than thatAnother aeroplane, another sunny place,I'm lucky I knowbut I wanna go homeI got to go homeLet me go homeI'm just too far from where you areI wanna come homeAnd I feel just like I'm livingsomeone else's lifeIt's like I just stepped outsidewhen everything was going rightAnd I know just why you could not come along with meThis was not your dreambut you always believed in me...Another winter dayHas come and gone awayin either Paris or Romeand I wanna go homeLet me go homeAnd I'm surrounded byA million people Istill feel aloneLet me go homeI miss you , you knowLet me go homeI've had my runbaby I'm doneI gotta go homeLet me go homeit'll all be alrightI'll be home tonightI'm coming back home"

0 comments: